The LG V40 ThinQ is finally here. Although this is very exciting news, the $900+ price tag is not in the budget for all of us. The upside for the more budget-minded of you is that the imminent release of the latest LG flagship has pushed the price of refurbished LG V20 handsets lower than ever before.
Woot is currently running a great deal on a limited number of these highly-rated smartphones. You can choose to have your phone unlocked or not with a price tag of just $139.99 to $149.99.
The LG V20 was released two years ago and scored highly in our review. Specifications such as 64GB of storage, 4GB RAM, and a dual rear camera mean that this is a phone which is still more than capable as a daily driver.
It even has a removable battery — a feature all too rare in smartphones these days.
Yes, these phones are refurbished. You will have to put up with a few cosmetic defects but you are getting a fully tested and working smartphone for a heavily discounted rate. New ones still sell for $400 on Amazon, so for just $139.99 who cares about a few scuffs or scratches?
You are protected by a 90-day warranty for your peace of mind, and the option to purchase a longer warranty is available.
LG V20 specifications:
- Display: (main) 5.7-inch Quad HD IPS Quantum 2560 x 1440, (secondary) IPS Quantum 160 x 1040
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 820
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB, microSD expandable to 400GB
- Cameras: (Rear) 16MP and 8MP, (front) 5MP
- Operating system: Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Battery: 3,200mAh, removable, Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- Features: Hi-Fi Video Recording, Steady Record 2.0, HD Audio Recorder, fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 159.7 x 78.1 x 7.6mm
This is a timed deal, but the stock is likely to sell out well before the deadline is reached. To avoid missing out hit the button below.
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.