If you use a messaging app on your Android phone, you might run into a common issue where messaging no longer works. Thankfully, this kind of problem can usually be solved quickly as well. Here’s what to do to fix the problem if messaging suddenly stops on your Android smartphone.
- Go into your home screen and then tap on the Settings menu.
- Scroll down and then tap on the Apps selection.
- Then scroll down to the Message app in the menu and tap on it
- Then tap on the Storage selection.
- You should see two options; Clear Data and Clear Cache. Tap on both.
Hopefully, this simple procedure will help fix any messaging issues on your Android phone. Did this method work for you? Let us know in the comments!